Check out how they play as well as the skills they use in the game.
•The Guards constantly attack, by getting into the lane, pushing the ball in transition, pulling up from 3 and the midrange.
•Shooters shoot without any hesitation
•Bigs attack by rebounding hard EVERY TIME, Posting up hard and running lanes hard.
•Elite players step up in crunch time moments, and constantly take on responsibility for scoring and defending in tough situations.
Pay special attention to Dennis Smith Jr.
- He lives in attack mode, getting constant paint touches almost at will. Leave him any space, and he will pull up for the shot.
- Utilizes a wide array of moves to get passed the on ball defender. Hesitations, in and outs, and quick changes of direction
- HE rarely looks to make an unaggressive pass. He always attacks two defenders before dishing to the open man
- Excellent use of the offhand
- Never picks up his dribble.