Improve your skills this December!
Elevate your basketball game (not your video game!) over the holidays at GRIT Basketball's one-day Shooting and Scoring clinic.
Great basketball players don't let up over the holiday season! Don't miss this GRIT Basketball one-day Shooting and Scoring clinic for serious players in grades 4th to 8th and 9th to college. In this intense 3-hour session you'll take your offensive skills, mindset and overall game to another level! The clinic is December 30, 12pm to 3pm and located at Princeton Day School. Players will be divided by age and skill level.
Get ready! We cover a lot in 3 hour! The GRIT skill development clinic will focus on:
• Finishing at the rim / Lay-ups
• Overall Shooting Mechanics
• Shooting Speed & Accuracy
• Offensive moves
• Breakdown and Advanced Ball handling Skills
• Implementation of skills into the live game
• Having an Attack 1st Mindset
• Developing GREAT practice habits
• And Much More!!
4th to 8th
9th to college
*Players will divided based on age and skill level
Princeton Day School (Map)
650 Great Rd, Princeton, NJ
Date and Time
12pm to 3pm
Don’t miss out! Space is limited. Register today.